Eligible for membership in the Order are men and women over the age of 18 years who lineally descend from
1) a member of the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts, who served between the years 1637 and 1774
2) a minister who preached the Election Sermon during the years 1638- 1774
3) Governor John Winthrop
4) Deputy Governor Thomas Dudley
5) A member of the Council or a delegate to the General Court in 1638 when the Company Charter was granted.
6) Also eligible for membership are men and women over the age of 18 years who lineally descend from a brother or sister of any of these propositi.
Eligible members shall include any member of the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts “by right of descent” and any member of the National Society of Women Descendants of the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company.
Pamphlet Application Instructions
If you are interested in joining this society, please follow the link below to send
an e-mail to the Genealogist General.